Service Options and Rates
**Currently all appointment times have been filled for 2018, scheduling into January 2019.**
Hay Sampling ... $50 plus mileage, $28 per additional samples
- Sample taken using hay corer.
- Sent to approved National Forage Testing Association lab.
- Results emailed with write up on how to interpret it.
Remote Consultation ... $75
- Diet Analysis and recommendations over the phone or email.
- Summary report via email.
On-Site Silver Package ... $125 plus mileage
- Topline Score
- Current Diet Review
- Calculate energy requirements in pounds per day, depending on age & work load, targeting your horse’s specific needs.
- Calculate protein needs.
- Calculate and balance minerals based on NRC guidelines, along with helping you understand how these balances work.
On-Site Gold Package ... $160 plus mileage
Includes "Silver" Package plus:
- Full hay analysis (at approved National Forage Testing Association lab).
- Detailed diet report with custom diet plan and education behind recommendations. Includes charts and tables that show nutrient requirements and how the diet provide 150% of NRC requirements.
- Two month free follow up via email or phone.
Follow - Up ... $30 (email only)
- Diet adjustments when something changes in your horses life, such as work level, health, etc.
Remote or online services will be invoiced using paypal at or prior to the time of service.
20% off the second and multiple horses per owner for On-Site Consultations and returning Clients.